Tune in to hear The Price of Business Show host Kevin Price and Web Benefits Design CEO Bethany Schenk talk about the changes in healthcare. With 3 big corporate mergers going on, this is a really exciting time for the healthcare industry. CVS plans to use its low-cost clinics to provide medical services to Aetna’s roughly 23 million medical members. In addition to health clinics and medical equipment, CVS could provide assistance with vision, hearing and nutrition. Also, the pharmacy gag rule is a big win for patients! Pharmacists will now be allowed to openly discuss medication prices to save patient money and healthcare costs. Healthcare benefits are complicated but Web Benefits Design removes the intimidation factor.
- Did you know? Amazon now takes HSA, FSA payments
- Health providers balk at new proposal to disclose prices
- Health care Artificial Intelligence & machine learning: 4.5 things to know
- New court docs: Amazon & Co. want to ‘reinvent what insurance looks like’
- Younger Generations, Dissatisfied with Healthcare, Will Drive Change