COVID-19: PROTECTING YOUR HEALTH
All corporate office associates have been working from home since March 2020 and will continue until further notice. While we continue to closely monitor the situation, we have taken several steps to protect our associates’ health to enable us to continue to serve our customers.
- Activated business continuity plans to support the health of associates, while ensuring our business continues to reliably deliver services to our clients and partners.
- Supported our associates with additional tools and technology.
- Provided employees with CDC health and safety recommendations.
- Added enhanced cleaning services to our offices.
- Suspended all non-essential business travel.
- Suspended non-essential conferences and meetings with more than 10 people.
- Restricting visitors to our offices.
We will continue to evaluate additional measures to support our customers and associates as needs arise. As we make changes and updates, we will revise this page with the most current information.
CONFIDENT. SECURE. SAFE. SOUND.
We continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist you, our customer, as needed. We want you to feel confident when working with us, knowing that we have a sound business continuity plan in place. Here are a few of the steps that we have taken for you:
- All of our mission-critical systems (our Benefits Administration SaaS platform, email, telephony, internal business systems, etc.) are hosted on a geographically-distributed, redundant, and resilient cloud architecture, and as such, they are highly fault-tolerant.
- Our mission-critical systems are engineered and orchestrated with a high degree of automation. There is no human intervention necessary to ensure the timely generation or delivery of carrier or payroll feeds, for example. Our systems are highly elastic, meaning that they are automatically able to scale based on user demand.
- We require only minimal information technology personnel resources to guarantee the availability, performance, security, and compliance of our mission-critical systems.
- We have a clearly delineated chain of command and robust, open lines of communication throughout the organization.
- We have identified the critical business functions and key personnel within the organization. Role-based employee cross-training is a fundamental business strategy for us. We have a broad internal knowledge base. We have identified backups for key personnel and it is anticipated that these will perform to a high level of efficiency should they be required.
- We also require you the client or broker to keep us abreast of changing circumstances in your own business. Please alert us immediately should key contacts become unavailable and identify their substitutes; should your key processes or expectations change in response to the epidemic, we need to know this also.